0



When Samsung announced the 5.3-inch Samsung Galaxy Note last year at IFA Berlin, I did not get that excited. I didn't think the phone/tablet hybrid would get much love from consumers. I was wrong, completely wrong! Reviews and interest have been very solid.

I hate bringing my iPad just to do the things that I can not on my 4-inch Xperia phone. One day I dropped by the Samsung store near my place to test some latest smart phones including the Galaxy Note. While browsing its features and testing some stuff, I realized that the size of it is ideal for smartphone and tablet lovers like me. Yes, that is too bulky, and it will not even fit in my pocket. It is also hard to operate with a single hand. I think the more valuable for over 7 million people who bought this device is its flexibility. It can either be use as a phone or tablet.

There are now some rumors that the next Galaxy Note will show off at the same event this year. If my source's source is right, that would be on the first day of the IFA 2012 event.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is going to feature a larger 5.5-inch display and powered by quad-core processor that is currently running on Samsung Galaxy S III. The camera will also improve from 8.0 megapixel to 12.0 or 13.0 megapixel.


Source:  MBN News (Korean)

Do you want to unlock you mobile phone faster and cheaper? 
Click here or just enter your phone info below!



Post a Comment

 
Top