0

The last time we heard from ZTE was early this year during the Mobile World Congress. That is when they announced some of their new devices, including the quad-core ZTE Era. Maybe I just missed some of their recent announcements as other do. I'll be honest, when I hear some news about this Chinese company announcing something, I do not feel the getty-feeling in my stomach the way I usually do with other bands. You probably do the same especially if you are living outside of China.
My perspective about ZTE seems to all change next week. They just took to Twitter to let us know that:

The countdown has begun! 6 days left until you can have one of the MOST ADVANCED GAMING SMARTPHONES in your hands!

The words in caps easily caught my attention when I quickly scan through some of the posts on the internet. As a fan of Sony, the first thing that came up on my mind was the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play which did not make any noise that much. Most gamers want a smartphone that run games that they usually play on Xbox or PlayStation. Could this be on the next ZTE device? We better check this out next week!


Source: Twitter

Do you want to unlock you mobile phone faster and cheaper? 
Click here or just enter your phone info below!



Post a Comment

 
Top